CRCE: 3.5 hours | Cost: $15 for AARC members, $30 for non-members
Respiratory therapists play a significant role in the treatment and management of asthma. This course provides an overview of the the four key elements of the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute’s Expert Panel Report, 3rd edition (2007).
- Measures of assessment and monitoring
- Education for a partnership in asthma care
- Control of environmental factors and comorbid conditions that affect asthma
- Pharmacologic therapy
- Pathophysiology and Diagnosis of Asthma
- What’s New in Asthma Pharmacology
- Asthma Disease Management
- Timothy Myers, MBA, RRT-NPS, FAARC
- Natalie Napolitano, MPH, RRT-NPS, AE-C, FAARC
- Shawna Strickland, PhD, RRT-NPS, AE-C, FAARC
- $15—AARC member price
- $30—Non–member price
Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE®) Credits
At the conclusion of the course, you will have the opportunity to earn 3.5 CRCE credits by taking an exam. The exam relates to the content presented and awards CRCE credits after you pass this exam. You will have two opportunities to pass the exam and earn CRCE credits for viewing this course. You must pass the exam in order to obtain a certificate for taking this online course.