“This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.”
2014 is a year where the respiratory community saw great change…from The Affordable Care Act to Value-Based Purchasing.
A year where staffing models changed, services realigned, and “value” redefined.
Changes where cuts in reimbursement have led to cuts at the bedside.
But with great change, comes great opportunity.
As an AARC Congress 2014 attendee, you’ve taken the first step to embrace these changes…to become leaders, problem solvers and solution providers.
The next 4 days will give you all of the tools you need to move the profession forward, because after all…2015 is “a new year, a new beginning and things will change”. Thanks for attending!
On behalf of AARC President George Gaebler, President-elect Frank Salvatore, and the Board of Directors, we invite you to attend the largest respiratory care meeting in the world. At AARC Congress 2014 in Las Vegas, the AARC Specialty Sections and the Program Committee have developed a curriculum that will offer more of everything that matters to you and your patients. You may attend other educational meetings, but none of them offer you all of the following…
- The latest information on the Affordable Care Act and its impact on hospitals, patients and the respiratory therapist.
- The AARC Exhibit Hall where you can learn, see and touch the latest advancements in technology showcasing all manufacturers in the industry…more than 200 exhibitors in total.
- The result of original research presented to you by your peers in 16 Open Forums over the 3 ½ days.
- All the continuing education credit (CRCE) you need to maintain your state license.
- Programs in all areas of respiratory care: adult critical care, neonatal and pediatric care, home care, continuing care, rehabilitation, diagnostics, transport, management, education, sleep, and long-term care, all presenting the most current and cutting-edge information.
Read through this program and very rapidly you will realize why you must come to Las Vegas and be part of the largest and most comprehensive respiratory care meeting anywhere in the world…AARC Congress 2014.
See you there!
300 + original research projects
140 + speakers
238 + sessions on current respiratory care topics
3 ½ days of networking and education
3 days of exhibits of all companies in the industry
21 + CRCE credits
So register now and connect to the professional event where everything is about quality respiratory care.
Ira M Cheifetz MD FAARC—Chair
Bill Galvin MSEd RRT CPFT AE-C FAARC
Cheryl A Hoerr MBA RRT FAARC
Garry Kauffman MPA FACHE RRT FAARC
Keith Lamb RRT-ACCS
Thomas Lamphere RRT FAARC
Joseph Lewarski RRT FAARC
Dean R Hess PhD RRT FAARC—Consultant
Douglas Laher MBA RRT—Staff Liaison