Day Tripper Package
This year the AARC is offering everyone a more flexible opportunity to attend this premier event with a new program just introduced for 2013. There’s a student package, too.
Individual Attendees…Want to attend AARC Congress 2013, but can’t get the time off from work for all 4 days of the meeting? Perhaps a single day registration is more affordable and right up your alley. The AARC Day Tripper Package is a great opportunity for you and three other therapists to attend the 4-day event that is loaded with education, exhibits, networking, and many other activities.
Managers…Maybe you’ve wanted to send your staff in the past, but your budget can’t absorb multiple, 4-day registrations. Even more importantly, department staffing won’t let you give multiple employees off all at the same time.
Here’s How it Works
- Order the Day Tripper Voucher Package any time between now and September 27th.
- You will receive 4 one-day vouchers to Congress 2013 in Anaheim.
- Each voucher is good for one person for any one of the 4 days of Congress (Nov 16–19).
- The attendee brings the voucher to the onsite Special Services registration counter on the desired day and uses it to register for that day.
- The attendee has all the same privileges as other attendees who purchase a one-day registration onsite at the rate of $210 for members or $300 for nonmembers, a savings of up to $143 per person!
Benefits to Attendees
- Earn CRCEs at premier educational programs
- Opportunity to visit the largest respiratory care exhibit hall in the world
- Network with other professionals and meet the “who’s who” in respiratory care
Make it Easy on Yourself
- Collaborate with your colleagues and decide at the last minute whom will attend—or change it if circumstances change.
- Mix and match any way that you want. A different person can attend each day. Or 4 people can all attend on one day. Or 2 people can use vouchers for 2 days each. Make it work for you and your schedule.
- Anyone you select can attend…members or non-members.
Plan A: Day Tripper Group Package—$625.00
Package includes: 4 one-day vouchers to AARC Congress 2013. Price equates to $156.25 per day, a savings of about 25% from the daily full-day rate for AARC members.
Plan B: Student Day Tripper Group Package—$250.00
Package includes: 4 one-day student vouchers to Congress 2013. Price equates to $62.50 per day, a savings of about 30% from the normal daily full day rate for students.
- Upon registration and presentation of the voucher onsite, students must show proof that they are currently enrolled as a full time student in an accredited respiratory therapy program.
- Student attendees are not eligible for CRCE credit.
Answers to FAQs
- Day Tripper is a special advance purchase program available only between now and Friday, September 27th.
- Payment is required in advance with a check or credit card. Sorry, no purchase orders.
- The package is nonrefundable.
- Vouchers may be used by AARC members or nonmembers.
- Vouchers are fully transferable by the purchaser or within the purchasing company/school, and are not specific to a day of the event or to an individual. They may be used at any time during AARC Congress 2013.
- Lectures will be presented November 16–19. Note that exhibits are on November 16–18 only.
- Registration for specific names and dates is not required in advance. The attendee/student simply brings the voucher to the onsite Special Services registration counter upon arrival.
- Vouchers can be used on four different days, or all on the same day, by 1 person for 4 days, 2 people at 2 days each, or 4 people each attending one day…or any one of the many different combinations. The choice is yours!
To take advantage of this great new Day Tripper Package for your staff and students, visit the AARC Store or complete this downloadable order form and send it with your payment to AARC. Details are on the form.
Contact email@example.com or call Customer Service at 972-243-2272.