Registration and Fees
- American Express, MasterCard, and VISA are the only credit cards accepted.
- Members who have paid the current year’s dues and are in good standing or whose applications are in process will be admitted at the member rate.
- Members registering on-site will be required to present their current membership card. Any person who does not present a current membership card must register at the non-member rate.
- All students will be required to pay a registration fee. AARC members with student status can register at the student rate. Students who are not members of the AARC are required to pay the non-member rate.
- An active member is not permitted to register as an exhibitor or to assist in a booth unless he/she is an employee of the exhibiting firm.
- Spouses may register for the Congress on-site only. Any logical proof indicating that the person is a member’s spouse will be accepted.
- Advance registration fees must be prepaid. No invoice will be issued. An acknowledgement will be made of the fee paid.
- Refund requests must be in writing and must be received by Nov 17, 2010. A fee of 35% will be deducted from the refund to cover processing. No refunds will be made after November 17.
- No soliciting from exhibitors and attendees is permitted without AARC permission.
Active Duty Military
We have a special offer for all health care professionals, not just respiratory therapists, on active duty in all branches of the US armed forces, as well as military reservists recalled to active duty. See details.
|By Oct 31||After Oct 31||Daily (on-site)|
|AARC Student Member||$160||$170||$80|
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Congress registration required. No course registration fee is required but you must pre-register. Attendance is limited. Deadline: November 17 or when course is full. You must attend the entire course to receive CRCE credit; no partial credit will be given. The Alpha-1 and Mechanical Ventilation Courses run concurrently; you may register for only one.
Mechanical Ventilation Course
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Pre-registration is required. Attendance is limited. Deadline: November 17 or when course is full. You must attend the entire course to receive CRCE credit; no partial credit will be given. The Mechanical Ventilation Course and the Alpha-1 Course run concurrently. You may register for only one.
|By October 31||AARC Member||Non-member|
|MV Course only||$180||$280*|
|If registered for Congress||$70||$110*|
|November 1–17||AARC Member||Non-member|
|MV Course only||$210||$310*|
|If registered for Congress||$100||$140*|
*You may become an AARC Member prior to registering. If you opt to pay the non-member fee, you are entitled to a complimentary 12-month AARC membership.
Three Ways to Register
Online registration is closed. See above for further instructions.
Faxed or Mailed Registrations
Print the registration form and mail or fax it to the AARC. Details are on the form.
On-site Registration Hours
Sunday—12/5 10 am–6 pm Monday—12/6 7 am–4 pm Tuesday—12/7 7:30 am–4 pm Wednesday—12/8 8 am–4 pm Thursday—12/9 8 am–12 noon 8 am–6 pm CRCE Assistance Available
(You can fill out the Registration Form and bring it with you for on-site registration.
A receipt for your registration fee(s) will be sent to you prior to your departure for Las Vegas. Present this receipt on-site to receive your name badge and your registration packet(s).