55th International Respiratory Congress • December 5–8, 2009, San Antonio, Texas
Each year the printed Gazette is handed out to Congress attendees to keep them informed about the vast array of daily activities. This online version of the Gazette has the latest news and photos from the Congress.
- Ohio and California Teams Win Covidien Sputum Bowl Competitions!
- The leader’s edge
- Thank-you 2009 Congress sponsors
- Specialty Sections deliver targeted networking
- CMS Gives Hope to Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programs
- Lectures on CDs
- 2010 Meetings: jump start your attendance!
- Save the Dates!
- Submit a Proposal for the 2010 Congress
- House of Delegates elect 2010 officers
- President Myers announces 2010 AARC goals
- Military members put on great show at Roche 5K
- Military salute
- Your Lung Health program gives back to the community
- 36th Donald F. Egan Memorial Lecture—Air and Soul: The science and application of aerosol therapy
- Sputum Bowl: final four teams compete tonight
- 2009 Human Resource Study delivers targeted information
- We’ve gone global
- Vent 5K: 2009 champs!
- Respiratory Care Education Annual call for papers
- Journal presentations provide need-to-know information
- AARC industry support statement
- A moving tribute to a living legend
- AARC installs 2010 officials
- AARC Executive Reports
- Secretary-Treasurer’s Report
- Zenith Awards go to top performing companies
- RC Solutions Showcase adds value to the Exhibit Hall
- MSU looks forward to another great year
- AARC counts vents for HHS and our nation
- Thanks to ARCF reviewers!
- Dr. Forrest Bird Delivers Keynote Address
- Awards Ceremony honors top performers and those who serve
- AARC salutes 2009 Corporate Partners
- Welcome Party offers attendees a chance to socialize and have fun
- Next year, it could be you up on stage
- What is an “FAARC”?
- OPEN FORUM abstracts online now
- COPD Educator Course: a call to action for RTs
- AARC to put members on the Fast Track to success
- The value of membership: Do the math
- PPUSA takes you the extra mile
Click an image below to view a slideshow.
We want to show your Congress photos! Email them to us!