Respiratory Care 2012

Contact Us | AARC.org

Exhibitor Prospectus

Booth Assignment

All applications are considered for assignment according to the priority point system and the date and time they are received in the AARC Convention Department. When companies that have an equal number of points request the same booth space, space is assigned based upon the date and time the application was received.

One priority point has been accumulated for each 100 square feet of booth space rented over the last five years. The applicant with the highest number of priority points is assigned first, the applicant with the second highest is assigned second, etc.  

If an exhibiting company merges with, buys, or is bought by another company, half of the points accumulated by the purchased company will be credited to the purchasing company’s points.

An exhibiting company can add priority points to their booth assignment by advertising in either AARC Times or RESPIRATORY CARE and receive bonus points by using the AARC’s “Value-Added Advertising System”. For more information, contact Phil Ganz, Advertising Sales Director, at ganz@aarc.org.

In order for your priority points to be considered in your booth assignment, your application and deposit must be received by Friday, March 30, 2012. Applications received after Friday, March 30 will be processed in date-received order without the benefit of accumulated priority points. Based upon the 2011 show, AARC projects that the exhibit hall will be 80% filled in August 2012 by those submitting their applications by the deadline, leaving only 20% of the exhibit hall available to those applying after the deadline.

Exhibitors should list four possible choices for exhibit space. If choices one through four have already been assigned, the exhibits coordinator will contact you regarding remaining available space. If we contact you regarding booth assignment and there is no response from your company within 48 hours, we will proceed with the next company’s booth assignment. Specific booth assignments are not final until confirmed in writing by the exhibits coordinator.

AARC reserves the right to assign an alternate booth location based upon the criteria filled in on the application.

A waiting list for exhibit space will be maintained for any exhibitor applying after the exhibit hall is full.

AARC will verify the credit history of both the applicant and any advertising agency authorized by the applicant prior to approval of the application. Past due balances for all parties, must be cleared before assignment of 2012 exhibit space will be approved. Failure to maintain a current credit balance or failure to remit balance of the booth rental fee within the net 30-day terms will result in a hold on all services provided through the AARC and its subsidiaries and potential loss of reserved exhibit space.

Specific booth assignments are not final until confirmed, in writing, by the exhibits coordinator.

Next…

AARC Congress 2012