The Premier Leadership Meeting for Managers and Educators
The AARC Summer Forum is heading to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The official program will be available in spring. If you want to get a head start on your attendance, here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll find —
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa offers a warm, tranquil and relaxing atmosphere. Situated along a quarter-mile of private beach, the beachfront hotel blends tropical oasis with the vibrant Fort Lauderdale. The resort offers:
- Redesigned guest rooms and suites, with views of the ocean, pool or Intracoastal Waterway.
- Convenience with being only minutes from the shops and dining of Las Olas Boulevard and just a short drive from Fort Lauderdale Airport.
- Vacation amenities, such as a lagoon-style pool, jet skiing, snorkeling, pampering at the full-service spa, savory cuisines at one of their three restaurants, and plenty of relaxation opportunities.
Make Plans to Attend Now
So start planning now to attend this year’s Summer Forum. It’s THE place where managers and educators in respiratory care meet to —
- Learn more about new developments in their areas of the profession
- Share ideas
- Develop the networking connections they need to get ahead
- Strategize for the future