It’s been In Demand. Now it’s On Demand.
AARC’s Online Asthma Educator Certification Preparation Course FAQs
- Is this course taught with the new guidelines in mind? 6/16/09
- Absolutely, yes.
- How long are each of the sessions?
- Prep Course Introduction: 24 minutes
Asthma Epidemiology and Pathophysiology: 36 minutes
Asthma Pharmacology: 73 minutes
Patient History and Assessment: 80 minutes
Spirometry: 47 minutes
Devices & Adjuncts to Self Management: 46 minutes
Indoor Environmental Triggers and Remediation Techniques: 49 minutes
Psychosocial and Cultural Influences: 32 minutes
Self-Management Skills and Behavior Modification: 31 minutes
Organizational Issues: 27 minutes
Communication: The Key Ingredient in the Interviewing and Assessment Process: 46 minutes
Patient Education: 48 minutes
Test Taking Strategies: 43 minutes
- How long do I have to complete this course?
- You will have until December 31st to take the AARC exam to earn CRCE credits for this course.
Back to the course overview…