Respiratory Therapist Jobs
The AARC Job Board is your best resource for respiratory therapist jobs and qualified candidates within the respiratory care industry. AARC boosts over 45,000 members and provides access to non-members to see the hottest jobs in the respiratory care market. New postings are also published in the bimonthly electronic newsletter, AARCareer News, that gets distributed every other Monday. If you would like to subscribe to receive a complimentary subscription to AARCareer News, sign-up here.
Respiratory TherapistsWausau, Wisconsin
We are offering a $2,000 Sign On Bonus for our Full Time Opening and a $1,500 Sign On Bonus for our Regular Part Time Opening.
The people….The passion….It all comes together here.
Aspirus is seeking Respiratory Therapists to enhance the patient experience while providing respiratory and cardiopulmonary monitoring, diagnostics and therapy services under medical direction to our patients in a variety of care environments.
- 4, 8 and 12 hour shifts available.
- Here patients and community comes first, business is second.
- Flexible scheduling that supports time away to enjoy life.
- Collaborating relationships are encouraged and supported on every level.
- You have a voice and we provide the tools and resources necessary to be successful.
- Financially strong, stable and growing health system that includes 8 hospitals and over 50 clinics.
- Epic EMR utilized throughout our health system.
- We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package in addition to a generous tuition reimbursement program and scholarships to enhance your professional career goals.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Knowledge of respiratory care standards and protocols normally acquired through graduation from an CoARC approved school of Respiratory Care with an Associate Degree. A Bachelor’s Degree in Respiratory Care or Biological Sciences beneficial.
- One year of critical care experience and experience in pulmonary function or cardiopulmonary lab beneficial. NEW GRADS are also welcome to apply.
- An active Wisconsin Respiratory Care Practitioner license required.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With more than 7,000 employees, Aspirus serves communities throughout 14 counties in northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The integrated system includes four hospitals in Michigan and four hospitals in Wisconsin, 55 clinics, home health and hospice care, pharmacies, critical care and helicopter transport, medical goods, nursing homes and high-quality affiliated physicians.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. A normal commute is 10 minutes to any part of town. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis.
Respiratory- Clinical Supervisor/EducatorMiddletown, New York
Join our award winning team….
Orange Regional Medical Center (ORMC), is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization. Formed by the merger of Arden Hill Hospital and Horton Medical Center, Orange Regional moved the two campuses into a single-site, new, state-of-the-art facility on August 5, 2011. This is the first new hospital built in New York State in over 20 years and boasts seven floors of state-of-the-art technology and provides 353 private patient rooms and employs over 2,400 healthcare professionals. More than 600 doctors have privileges at the hospital and treat thousands of area families, friends and neighbors. In addition to the main hospital campus, Orange Regional provides outpatient locations.
Orange Regional Medical Center has completed the construction on an exciting new 153,000 square foot, five-story physician office building and a 26,000 square foot, single-story cancer center at the hospital’s main campus. Completed in the fall of 2016, the $99 million project relocated many outpatient services provided at other off-campus locations into new, state-of-the-art buildings on the existing 73-acre hospital campus in Middletown. Both new buildings are patient-centered healing environments incorporating all the latest technology and amenities for patients and families.
We are seeking a fulltime Clinical Supervisor/Educator for Respiratory. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a hospital-based clinical Respiratory Therapist, 3-5 years as Clinical Educator and/or Supervisor preferred. Proven record of interdisciplinary interaction. A Bachelor Degree in Respiratory Therapy or Health Sciences is preferred. Current NYS Respiratory Therapist License, Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential by the NBRC required.
To view additional details and apply: click here
Pediatric and Neonatal Respiratory TherapistsQatar
Sidra Medical and Research Center
We are recruiting for Respiratory Therapists.
Sidra Medical and Research Center, a ground-breaking ultra-modern clinical and research facility in Qatar, is recruiting Pediatric and Neonatal specialists in Chicago, Washington and New York.
Face-to-face interviews will be held in July and represent fantastic opportunities for:
- Respiratory Therapy Supervisors
- Respiratory Therapists
Travel to and from interviews will be fully expensed. If you can’t make it in person, Skype interviews will be scheduled.
- 3 to 5+ years of recent clinical experience in a Level 3 NICU/PICU environment
- Current and valid Registration and Professional License
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Evidence of effective communication skills
- Effective team member
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Benefits — Highly competitive package including a Tax-free salary in Qatar + benefits. Full details of the package will be discussed directly.
Please note the targeted start date for the position is dependent on the current timeline for the project. Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable), visas, etc., also need to be considered. We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
Register your interest with Cavendish Professionals, Sidra’s exclusive North American recruitment specialist.
Call +44 (0)203 008 5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulmonary Diagnostic Respiratory Care Practitioner II
$4,000.00 Sign-On Bonus
Closed for holidays
Children’s National Health System (CNHS), the largest non-profit medical and research facility in the mid-Atlantic region dedicated exclusively to the care of infants, children, adolescents and young adults, is currently seeking a Pulmonary Diagnostic RCP II.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing the full spectrum of pulmonary function studies; GXT & simple exercise testing; bronchoscopy support; hypox challenge testing; home ventilator evaluation and adjustment; patient education encounters; and other select specialty tests in accordance with ATS standards and hospital policies and procedures.
Our lab supports many research protocols and is part of our CF center team. We provide services throughout Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
- Perform full spectrum of pulmonary function studies (spirometry, plethysmography, oximetry), oscillography, metabolic studies, and specialty studies (e.g., hypoxia, hypercapnea, exercise, and metacholine challenge) in accordance with ATS standards and hospital policies and procedures.
- Instruct patients/families regarding respiratory-related procedures, home care, and equipment.
- Assist with patient data collection and patient flow.
- Serve as resource to clinic personnel in respiratory-related matters.
The RCP-II will maintain all skills and knowledge sufficient to provide safe, effective, and appropriate care to patients of all ages, including neonates, infants, toddlers, children, adolescents, and adults.
As the nation’s children’s hospital, the mission of Children’s National Health System is to excel in Care, Advocacy, Research, and Education.
We accomplish this through:
- Providing a quality health care experience for our patients and families.
Improving health outcomes for children regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Leading the creation of innovative solutions to pediatric health challenges
- RCP license in DC and either MD or VA
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician (CRTT)
- Certified Pulmonary Function Technologist (CPFT)
- At least of one year of pulmonary diagnostic lab experience preferred.
- Demonstrate competency in acute care delivery prior to completion of initial 90 days.
- Ability to problem-solve clinical situations to include patient conditions and needs.
- Knowledge of regulatory agency requirements (e.g., JCAHO, DC DOH, HIPAA)
- At least one year of clinical or related healthcare experience acquired via successful clinical education.
- Pediatric pulmonary testing experience
- PALS certification
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. For full description and to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Sleep Educator (Respiratory Therapist)Multiple Locations
Bluffton, South Carolina
Hilton Head, South Carolina
The Respiratory Therapist (Sleep Educator) is responsible for collecting CPAP compliance data from Durable Medical Equipment (DME) providers, to ensure patients are compliant with CPAP therapy. This includes reviewing clinical data submitted via web, fax, and telephone. Respiratory Therapist also conduct necessary training for DME providers, act as a liaison between DME/Patient/Health plan, and support the non-clinical and clinical staff of the Sleep Department.
Education and License: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in health related field. RPSFT or RRT required.
Experience: Minimum of two years’ experience as a Respiratory Therapist required. Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Customer Service skills required.
- Managed Care experience preferred.
Submit applications to https://careers-evicore.icims.com/. Requisition number 2017-3296.
For questions contact: Bonnie Gibson, Recruiter, at email@example.com
Central Peninsula Hospital (CPH)
LOOKING FOR YOUR DREAM JOB?
Come work and play in the premier Alaskan recreational location.
The Kenai Peninsula is known for a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting,canoeing, kayaking, fishing, skiing and much more. At Central Peninsula Hospital, you can have the job of your dreams and enjoy an active lifestyle.
Central Peninsula Hospital (CPH) is a 49-bed not-for-profit acute care accredited hospital. Located in Soldotna, Alaska and just minutes away from Alaska’s famed Kenai River, CPH is the primary health care facility serving the Central Kenai Peninsula with a service area of approximately 35,000 residents. As the first
Planetree designated hospital in Alaska, CPH seeks to provide healing in all dimensions: mental, emotional, spiritual and social, as well as physical.
We are seeking a full time Respiratory Therapist to join our team. The position requires specialized training and experience to perform independent, professional respiratory care, ventilator management, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and clinical evaluation of care, including the establishment of therapy and treatment objectives, and the review of care based on the age and needs of the patient.
The RT requirements include graduation from an CoARC approved Respiratory Therapy Program; 2 years in critical care with pediatric experience and RRT or CRT required. Associate Degree or higher, 3 years in critical care with neonatal and pediatric experience, and RRT with either NPS or RPFT preferred.
CPH offers a competitive total rewards package including relocation assistance, major
medical, dental/vision insurance, educational assistance, paid time off, retirement planning, and many other great advantages.
Interested applicants may contact CPH Human Resources,
250 Hospital Place, Soldotna, AK 99669 or phone
888-565-4404 ext. 4785. All applicants must apply online at www.cpgh.org.
Nationally Ranked as one of the Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S. News and World Report for more than 20 years Children’s Hospital Colorado has defined and delivered pediatric healthcare excellence for more than 100 years. Founded in 1908, Children’s Colorado is a leading pediatric network entirely devoted to the health and well-being of children. Continually recognized as one of the nation’s top ten outstanding hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Children’s Colorado is known both for its nationally and internationally recognized medical, research and education programs as well as the full spectrum of everyday care for kids throughout Colorado and surrounding states. With more than 1,000 healthcare professionals representing the full spectrum of pediatric specialties, Children’s Colorado Network of Care includes its main campus, 16 Children’s Care Centers and more than 400 outreach clinics. We are proud to be a Magnet designated facility and we are growing!!!
Experienced Respiratory Therapist
The Respiratory Therapist (RT) II provides family-centered care as demonstrated by recognizing the patient, family and/or designee as a full partner in providing compassionate and coordinated care based on respect for patient’s preferences, values, and needs. The RT II assumes an active role in clinical education of patients, families and staff; and functions effectively within respiratory and inter-professional teams, fostering open communication, mutual respect, teamwork, and shared decision-making to achieve quality patient care.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Neonatal ICU, Pediatric ICU or Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care unit experience
- At least 1 year of experience needs to have been within the last 5 years
- Has BLS, PALS, and NRP or ACLS
- Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist
Respiratory Therapy Associate Clinical Manager
This is an extraordinary place!
At Children’s Hospital Colorado, the nation’s brightest physicians, nurses, scientists, researchers, therapist, and others are creating the future of child health. And with an optimist’s outlook, a pioneer’s hunger, and a celebrated history, we’re making new strides every day.
The Respiratory Therapy (RT) Associate Clinical Manager (ACM) is responsible for managing a unit/department by implementing and maintaining specific policies, procedures, and guidelines; leading team members in providing direct patient care by demonstrating expert clinical knowledge; ensuring compliance with quality and safety initiatives and practices; and partnering with a multidisciplinary team in meeting the clinical needs of patients and families. The ACM also provides leadership and management to unit/department team members.
- EDUCATION – Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- EXPERIENCE – Five years of experience providing respiratory care at an expert level and in a pediatric setting.
- CERTIFICATION(S) – Verified Advanced Credential through the National Board of Respiratory Care; BLS – American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider or American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer/CPR; and PALS certifications. NRP and ACLS are required.
- LICENSURE – Colorado Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
For more information, contact
Alejandra Alino Whited
Talent Acquisition Specialist and Workforce Planning
District of Columbia
Registered Respiratory Therapist (FT/PT)Washington
Howard University Hospital is seeking Respiratory Therapists to provide direct technical and clinical support in the therapeutic delivery of medical gases administration, pulmonary airway management, ventilator care, diagnostic services and critical care support.
ABOUT HOWARD UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL:
Howard University Hospital is a private, nonprofit institution HUH is the nation’s only teaching hospital located on the campus of a historically Black university. It offers medical students a superior learning environment and opportunities to observe or participate in ground-breaking clinical and research work with professionals who are changing the face of health care. Washingtonian and Black Enterprise magazines have identified physicians affiliated with the hospital as leaders in a vast range of specialties.
Over the course of its 145-year history of providing the finest primary, secondary and tertiary health care services, Howard University Hospital has become one of the most comprehensive health care facilities in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and designated a DC Level 1 Trauma Center. In April 2007, the Hospital ranked number one among selected area hospitals on 19 quality measures published by the U.S. Health and Human Services Department.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including remission of tuition.
- Associates Degree and credentialed as a Registered Respiratory Therapist from an CoARC approved respiratory Therapy certification program.
- Passage of the NBRC Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Examination.
- Must meet the District of Columbia licensure requirements.
- Two (2) years of experience as a clinical practitioner in the field of Respiratory Therapy.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS) certifications.
Submit applications or questions to: Jermaine Fox, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Respiratory Care PractitionerChicago
Do You Share Our Passion for Pediatrics?
There is only one hospital in Chicago solely dedicated to caring for children with chronic illness and disabilities as well as those suffering from abuse/trauma. That hospital is La Rabida. Serving as a model for family centered care, our progressive facility is a very special place where triumphs occur… odds are overcome… and many children excel beyond hope!
La Rabida seeks full-time Respiratory Care Practitioners to administer therapeutic gases, medicinal/bland aerosols, bronchial hygiene procedures, noninvasive monitoring and ventilatory support on our Night Shift. Functions include nebulizer therapy, chest physiotherapy, oxygen set up, weaning, code blue, and educating parents regarding nebulizer treatment.
To qualify, you must possess CRT or RRT in addition to:
- Graduation from CoARC-approved respiratory care program
- Experience with variety of mechanical ventilators
- Illinois RT License
- Previous experience must include ventilators; background in pediatric setting preferred
In return for your expertise, La Rabida offers attractive compensation plus many excellent benefits! Plus, you’ll appreciate the beauty of our convenient location on the shores of Lake Michigan, just minutes from downtown! For immediate consideration, please apply online at LaRabida.jobs
LA RABIDA CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
Respiratory TherapistStorm Lake
Buena Vista Regional Medical Center
1525 W 5th St
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Full time. All respiratory procedures including BIPAP and ventilator set up, EKG, stress tests, pulmonary function. BLS required within 90 days, ACLS & NRP required within 1 year. CRT or RRT required. Experience preferred. 2 nights of call required.
Excellent salary and benefit package including generous paid time off, health, vision, dental, retirement plan and much more.
Recreation opportunities are plentiful on the shores of Storm Lake. Check it all out at www.stormlake.org.
Apply online at www.bvrmc.org
Pre-employment drug testing required.
Chief Respiratory TherapistOak Bluffs
Martha’s Vineyard Hospital is a member of Partners HealthCare and an affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital. This partnership allows us to provide patients with seamless accessibility to the finest community-based medicine as well as the most advanced specialty care in the world. www.mvhospital.org. We are a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital located on the island of Martha’s Vineyard, 7 miles off the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. The year round population of 15,500 swells to 115,000 during July and August and is spread out over six island towns. Accessible by ferry and plane, this family-friendly island has 5 public elementary schools, one regional high school and one charter school (K-12). www.mvy.com www.mvol.com
We are currently seeking candidates for Chief Respiratory Therapist
The position is full time, 36 hours per week, 6:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. (hours can be adjusted) in our Respiratory department. Available immediately, we require MA license, CRT or RRT, and strong clinical skills with broad based respiratory care experience. BLS, ACLS, and prior managerial experience required. Epic experience, PALS, and NRP licensure are preferred.
To apply, please visit www.mvhospital.org to submit your online application with resume for consideration. Life is great on the Vineyard www.mvol.com; work at a stunning facility in an amazing community, with great pay and benefits. We offer an extensive health/dental/vision benefit package a 403B, Pension, free Life and LTD insurances, generous time off policy of 3 weeks vacation, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per year.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
Posting #135790: Respiratory Therapy Clinical Education CoordinatorFlint
The Department of Public Health and Health Sciences, School of Health Professions and Studies (SHPS), seeks highly qualified candidates for a clinical track faculty position in our new Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy degree completion program. In anticipation of a Fall 2017 program start date, we would like to fill this position no later than Spring 2017. This position has an administrative responsibilities in that successful applicant is responsible for coordinating the clinical education component of the program.
The Department of Public Health and Health Sciences has three graduate and seven undergraduate programs (www.umflint.edu/PubHealth) including clinical degree programs in Nurse Anesthesia, Clinical Laboratory Science, Radiation Therapy, and now Respiratory Therapy.
Located in downtown Flint, Michigan holds many unique opportunities for faculty. We are experiencing a synergistic downtown revitalization that is driven by the presence of new health care providers who have come together to improve the health of the population. We are seeking candidates who are excited by the opportunities that the University offers and who wish to be part of this energy and growth.
The University’s mission is built upon three pillars: excellence in teaching, learning and scholarship; student centeredness; and engaged citizenship. Consistent with our mission, the ideal candidate will be a teacher-clinical scholar who can integrate these 3 pillars in a seamless synergistic manner to provide the best learning opportunities for our students while working to improve the communities we serve.
The UM-Flint campus sits on a beautiful 75 acre riverfront situated in downtown Flint, Genesee County Michigan. It has an enrollment of over 8,500 graduate and undergraduate students, is one of three campuses of the University of Michigan. The University of Michigan – Flint campus is the fastest growing public institution of higher learning in the State of Michigan. It is one of four campuses in Michigan listed as “best value” as cited in the Princeton Review. Department faculty are engaged in research in health services, health disparities, health promotion (HIV/AIDS, diabetes, mental illness), disability and aging, and cultural competence.
- Master’s degree in Respiratory Therapy or Health Related Field
- Credential of Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Three years’ full-time experience as a Respiratory Therapist
- Two years’ experience as an instructor in Respiratory Therapy accredited program
- Candidates must exhibit proficiency in curriculum design, clinical instruction and evaluation, and have a strong commitment to cultural diversity.
Active posting can be found at www.umjobs.com (posting #135790). Interested candidates must attach a resume which includes a cover letter along with work and education history. Due to the faculty component of this position, also mail copies of transcripts to UM-Flint, Public Health and Health Sciences Department, 303 E. Kearsley Street, Flint, MI 48502. Attention: Dr. Shan Parker
Respiratory Therapy DirectorMonroe
Monroe County Community College
Provides academic leadership for the respiratory therapy programs, faculty and students. Assists in the organization, development, supervision, coordination, and evaluation of the Respiratory Therapy Program. Qualifications include Master’s degree from an academic institution accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Registered Respiratory Therapy (RRT) credential and current license in the State of Michigan. Applicants must have a minimum of four years’ experience as a RRT with at least two years in clinical respiratory care. Must have a minimum of two years’ experience teaching in an accredited respiratory care program either as an appointed faculty member or as a clinical preceptor. Base salary $71,332, negotiable based on education and experience; full benefit package. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position filled. Start date as soon as possible.
Interested candidates should submit a MCCC faculty application (available at
http://www.monroeccc.edu/jobs/), letter of interest, resume, transcripts (official
transcripts will be required upon hire), and two letters of recommendation to: Molly McCutchan, Director, Human Resources; Monroe County Community College; 1555 S.Raisinville Road; Monroe, MI 48161; email@example.com
Respiratory Therapist Rochester
Rochester Regional Health System
As a Respiratory Therapist, you will implement and update care plans, perform evaluations and administer respiratory therapy techniques. You will provide education to patients, families, and the public, as well as acting as a coach for both orienting team members and clinical students.
STATUS: Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem
LOCATION: Unity Hospital, Rochester General Hospital, Newark Wayne Community Hospital
SCHEDULE: Various Schedules
- Caring manner and ability to provide guidance and coaching
- Patient Care. Review and evaluate history, physical exams, current vital signs, admission and current respiratory care orders for each patient; advise providers on appropriate respiratory care procedure and techniques; recommend, conduct and document prescribed therapeutic procedure of all types
- Planning & Documentation. Initiate and update respiratory care plans for all patients per department policy and procedure; work collaboratively with other members of the health care team to provide quality care; monitor and document all pertinent clinical parameters and assessments on all assigned patients; modify treatment techniques based on patient response
- Education & Communication. Provide and document patient education for therapeutic procedures performed; communicate information regarding patient’s clinical status to appropriate members of health care team according to departmental policies and procedures; participate in the instruction and orientation of Respiratory Care team members, clinical students, and other allied health professionals
We also have opportunities for Senior Respiratory Therapists!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Respiratory TherapistPaoli, Bryn, Media
Amazing career experiences that count.
At Main Line Health®, our Magnet® hospitals are well-known throughout suburban Philadelphia for our award-winning care. We recently have been recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the top ten “Best Places to Work” in the Delaware Valley. And with a history spanning more than 150 years, it’s one of the region’s most honored and respected academic healthcare institutions.
We now have the following opportunity available at:
Paoli Hospital (Paoli, PA)
Bryn Mawr Hospital (Bryn Mawr, PA)
Riddle Hospital (Media, PA)
- As Needed
- Per Diem
We currently have Respiratory Therapist opportunities available. The Respiratory Therapist will provide appropriate respiratory care to all patient populations in the form of diagnostic modalities, pulmonary disease prevention, application of invasive and noninvasive therapeutic modalities and patient assessment and facilitation of appropriate care. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Candidate must be a graduate of a CoARC accredited Respiratory Therapist Program, have an Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s Degree preferred) and have completion of CEU requirement in accordance with licensure standards. Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or new graduates must obtain within 90 days of employment, PA state licensure and CPR and AED certification is required. Must have a minimum of 600 hours of clinical experience in a CoARC accredited Respiratory Care Program and have pain assessment knowledge and skills.
If you’re ready to do more with your career, please e-mail Ellen Purcell at PurcellE@mlhs.org. Please be sure to specify location and position of interest. Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Registered Respiratory TherapistAllentown
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Be part of inspiring passion. At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), the deep connection we have with our patients and with each other is undeniable. In fact, we rely upon each other’s strengths and passion to deliver exceptional patient satisfaction and high quality service each and every day. Lehigh Valley Hospital has ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Hospitals” for 20 consecutive years. LVHN is also a Magnet(tm) Hospital and Lehigh Valley Hospital received an “A” grade in The Leapfrog Group’s Spring 2014 Hospital Safety Score, the highest grade in patient safety. These recognitions highlight LVHN’s commitment to teamwork, compassion, and technology.
Our people make Lehigh Valley Health Network a great place to work. Join us in applying for our Registered Respiratory Therapist position in the Respiratory Care Services department. Lehigh Valley Health Network has multiple RRT positions in our growing Respiratory Care Services division.
Benefits and Incentives:
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive health care packages
- Robust tuition reimbursement
- Competitive shift differentials of 8% (evenings) and 10% (nights)
- Flexible scheduling options
- Specialty training and more…
Performs patient care assessments and appropriate education as required. Must possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work within a self-directed team, work independently with minimal supervision and use critical thinking skills to make sound decisions. Excellent communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals as required.
- Graduate from a Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC) accredited School of Respiratory Therapy required.
- One year of appropriate respiratory care experience in an acute care facility within the past two years.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credentialing by the National Board for Respiratory Care required. NEW GRADUATES may apply if taking the RRT National Boards within the next 2 months. RRT required before start date.
- Basic computer skills.
- Pediatric NICU PICU experience preferred
- Children’s Hospital/Pediatric experience preferred
Licensure and Certifications:
- Current Pennsylvania Licensure as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credentialing by the National Board for Respiratory Care required.
- Current BLS Health Care Provider within 1 month of employment.
- ACLS/PALS within 9 months of employment.
- All pediatric/neonatal practitioners need to obtain their STABLE and NRP within 9 months of employment.
Influenza vaccination is required for all colleagues with patient contact unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice, and is strongly encouraged for all colleagues.
For more information and to apply go to: https://jobs.lvhn.org/search-jobs/Respiratory/678/1
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.
VCU Health System
VCU Health System’s Respiratory Care Services is seeking a full time Respiratory Manager. This particular role will focus primarily on Pediatrics. The Respiratory Manager ensures that excellent patient care is provided by respiratory and pulmonary function staff of sufficient number and competency to meet patient needs.
- All day-to-day operations of the unit are handled independently.
- Advice and guidance are sought from the Director on an as needed situational basis and when there is a major impact on activity outside the unit.
- Actions that are taken without prior approval include daily operational functions and leadership of staff.
- Supervisors of the department report to this position; however, supervisory responsibilities may be delegated as appropriate.
- On call time required.
- Education or experience that has satisfied the eligibility requirements of the National Board for Respiratory Care
- Current RT license in Virginia, or Virginia license eligible
- Certification or registry from the National Board for Respiratory Care as a RRT
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience, including one (1) year of management experience
- Three (3) of five (5) years of experience must be in academic medical center environment if assigned to the Medical Campus
- Bachelor’s Degree in RT, Health Administration, Public Health or Business Administration or health related field from an accredited program
- Current related credentials from the NBRC or National Asthma Educator Certification Board
- Current ACLS and/or PALS and/or NRP
For a full position description and to apply visit: www.vcuhealth.org/careers
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. VCUHS appreciates diversity and encourages women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities to apply.
Respiratory Therapy Distance Education Instructor/CoordinatorRichmond
J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy and, hold a valid Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential with a current Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) license issued by the Virginia Board of Medicine. Two (2) years of related occupational experience in a clinical respiratory care setting. The selected candidate must be able to successfully pass the college’s pre-employment security screening.
TYPE OF APPOINTMENT: Full-time twelve-month faculty ranked appointment.
Salary commensurate with the education and experience of the applicant.
Salary range: $42,501-$140,464.
Approximate maximum hiring salary: $65,000.
Additional information is available at the College’s Web site: www.reynolds.edu.
AA/EOE/ADA/Veterans/AmeriCorps/Peace Corps/Other National Service Alumni are encouraged to apply.
Respiratory Therapist NCWenatchee
Confluence Health is growing
We have full time and pool positions available
Confluence Health is seeking a Respiratory Therapist NC who provides care to patients as assigned by supervisors and given on the physician’s written order for both inpatient and outpatient care.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of respiratory care.
- Must be registered by NBRC.
- Current certifications in BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- ACLS and NRP within 6 months of hire date.
- PALS within 12 months of hire date.
- Must possess current Washington State license.
- Must possess basic computer skills related to Windows navigation, mouse usage, keyboarding, email communication and password management.
- Registered Therapists only.
- One year critical care experience.
- Flight experience.
- Previous CNA/LPN experience.
- Experience drawing labs and assessing patients in Urgent Care.
- Must be team oriented.
Who We Are:
Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology—to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level.
We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner.
To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.
For a full job description and to apply on-line to the full time position click here.
For a full description and to apply on-line to the pool position click here.
For more information about Confluence Health visit our website at www.confluencehealth.org/careers. If you’d like to speak with a Recruiter directly, please email us at Katherine.Church@confluencehealth.org.
Registered Respiratory Care PractitionerAntigo
Aspirus Langlade Hospital is seeking both a Full-Time (72-80 hrs per pay period) and a Regular Part-time (48-72 hrs per pay period) Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner to join our Respiratory Care Department with the responsibility for administration and delivery of all aspects of respiratory therapy and cardio-pulmonary diagnostics.
Caring, compassionate, and patient-focused applicants must have graduated from a Respiratory Care Program with an Associate Degree in Applied Science. Applicants must have taken and passed the National Exam for RRT, given by the National Board of Respiratory Care or do so within one year of hire. Must be licensed in Respiratory Care in the state of Wisconsin within three months of employment. If credentialed by the NBRC on or after July 2002, must have 30 CEUs over 5 years to maintain NBRC Credentialing and WI license. Must be NRP certified or become certified within three months of employment. Current BLS, or completed within 60 days of hire. Previous respiratory care and critical care experience preferred.
Competitive wage and benefit package to include health, dental and vision insurance, flexible benefit plan, life insurance, pension, tax sheltered annuity, child care center, wellness program, PTO, extended leave, etc.
Enthusiastic candidates can apply online at www.aspirus.org or for more information contact:
Aspirus Langlade Hospital
Human Resources Department
Ashley Groshek, HR Business Partner
112 East Fifth Avenue
Antigo, WI 54409
Phone (715) 623-9362
An Equal Opportunity Employer