Respiratory Therapist Jobs
The AARC Job Board is your best resource for respiratory therapist jobs and qualified candidates within the respiratory care industry. AARC boosts over 45,000 members and provides access to non-members to see the hottest jobs in the respiratory care market. New postings are also published in the bimonthly electronic newsletter, AARCareer News, that gets distributed every other Monday. If you would like to subscribe to receive a complimentary subscription to AARCareer News, sign-up here.
Respiratory Care Instructor (Full-time Tenure-Track Faculty Position)San Bruno
Skyline College seeks a full-time, tenure track faculty member in Respiratory Care to participate in an innovative opportunity in launching a Bachelor of Science in the Respiratory Care program within the California Community College system. The ideal candidate will share the College’s commitment to educating a racially and socioeconomically diverse student population. Faculty will have the opportunity to influence the educational landscape for Respiratory Care Practitioners by providing adult learning project based instructional delivery in collaboration with industry partners. This position will begin Spring 2019. Finalists will be invited back to the campus for a final interview on Tuesday, February 5.
- Possession of a Master’s degree or above from an accredited college or university plus two years of respiratory care experience AND two years of clinical or accredited respiratory care program teaching experience OR the equivalent (see below)
- Eligible for licensure with the California Respiratory Care Board
- Registered Respiratory Therapist with the National Board for Respiratory Care for a minimum of four years
- Resident of California at time of employment
- Demonstrated cultural competence, sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff
RRT ECMO Specialist and ECMO Specialist Team LeaderHartford
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
The Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Specialist manages the ECMO system and the clinical needs of the patient on ECMO under the direction and supervision of an ECMO trained physician. Performs all duties of a respiratory therapist and functions as an expert clinician. Will provide inpatient/outpatient respiratory care when not involved in an ECMO case or activities.
ECMO experience preferred
Current State of Connecticut license as Respiratory Care Practitioner
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) / CPR in adult, child & infant is required;
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) required within 6 months of hire or before staff has completed dept. orientation if this is longer than 6 months;
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) required within 6 months of hire or before staff has completed dept. orientation.
Bachelor’s degree from an CoARC approved Respiratory Program preferred;
Associate’s degree in Respiratory Care or Certified Respiratory Therapist required
Experience in a pediatric acute care setting strongly preferred
Works under general supervision of the Manager and Medical Director ECMO Program. The RRT- ECMO Specialist Team Leader leads the team of RRT- ECMO Specialist. He/she is the respiratory department expert on the ECMO process and procedure and works collaboratively with the Perfusionist ECMO Coordinator. He/she is a role model for professional practice, mentor and resource to the RRT ECMO Specialist. Supports leadership in the daily operations of the respiratory department when not involved in an ECMO case or activities. Manages the ECMO system and the clinical needs of the patient on ECMO under the direction and supervision of an ECMO trained physician. Provides care to patients with primary responsibility for maintaining appropriate extracorporeal support, troubleshooting equipment, assessing the circuit and managing circuit emergencies until additional assistance is available. In addition, performs all duties of a respiratory therapist and functions as an expert clinician. Will provide inpatient/outpatient respiratory care when not involved in an ECMO case or activity.
All requirements of Respiratory Therapist job description.
3-5 years ECMO experience required
Minimum 3-5 years critical care experience required
Neonatal and Pediatric Experience (NICU/PICU), minimum 2 years required
Successful completion of ECMO Specialist training and certification.
Bachelors of Science degree, preferred
1 year of leadership experience required
Successful completion of ECMO Specialist training and certification.
All requirements of Respiratory Therapist job description
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
Credentialed by the NBRC as a Neonatal-Pediatric Specialist , preferred.
Respiratory Therapist/ RRT- $2,500 Sign on BonusTallahassee
Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (TMH) is searching for a dynamic Respiratory Therapist to join the interdisciplinary team performing patient care.
The Respiratory Department is proud to provide respiratory care to a patient population that is diverse in acuity and age. More importantly, our legacy is built & maintained by an exceptionally talented, compassionate, and forward thinking team of Respiratory Therapists like YOU!
As a Respiratory Therapist at TMH, you have the opportunity to work in a collaborative service-line environment, administer general respiratory care modalities and function independently in all adult intensive care areas in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
You will get to implement and monitor all physician ordered therapeutic modalities, provide on-call staffing for department needs. Enjoy the opportunity to achieve “code captain” status in at least one patient population (adult, pediatric, neonatal). Develop and broaden assessment skills, communication skills, and knowledge base within these areas while preparing for the next level, Respiratory Therapist/Neonatal Pediatric Critical Care!
Come be a part of a team working in an atmosphere where both education and experience are valued.
- Graduate of an accredited respiratory care program.
- Active Registered Respiratory Therapist license in the State of Florida
- Registry with the National Board of Respiratory Care
- 2+ years experience STRONGLY preferred
- High patient focus and commitment to continuous process improvement
- Active BLS required
PLUS one of the following (required)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification (PALS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program certification (NRP)
Are you interested in joining the TMH legacy of quality & compassionate healthcare or know someone who is?
Please submit your interest & resume to Roshan.Rajan@tmh.org
We look forward to speaking with you.
Part-Time and Per Diem Respiratory TherapistsMultiple Locations
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a premier integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the United States. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., NorthShore is a non-for-profit organization comprised of four hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie. The system includes a 950+ physician multispecialty group practice with 130 locations across Chicagoland. NorthShore has annual revenues of $2.1 billion and employs more than 10,500 people. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
We’re seeking Part-Time and Per Diem Respiratory Therapists for our Highland Park, Skokie, and Glenbrook hospital sites. Hours will provide coverage on varying shifts including evenings, nights and weekends.
In this role, you will:
- Provide respiratory therapy to neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients as ordered by physicians according hospital policy and procedures
- Assess patients to determine most suitable method of administering treatment
- Document treatment, equipment maintenance and quality control activities and transcribe verbal or phone order by physicians
- Communicate to patient and family the treatment being performed in a clear manner
- Monitor patient physiological response to therapy with special attention to the pediatric and neonatal patients
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Graduate of a Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC) approved school of respiratory therapy required
- Licensed by the State of Illinois as a Respiratory Care Practitioner required;
- CPR certification required
- 6 months experience in a health care setting preferred; 1 year of adult critical care experience, neonatal or adult, preferred
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
If interested, please contact Devon Money at DMoney@northshore.org.
Respiratory Care PractitionerChicago
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
$10,000 sign on bonus for experienced RRTs with at least 1 year of experience!
About Lurie Children’s
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago provides superior pediatric care in a setting that offers the latest benefits and innovations in medical technology, research and family-friendly design. As the largest pediatric provider in the region with a 130-year legacy of excellence, kids and their families are at the center of all we do. Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago is ranked in all 10 specialties by the U.S. News & World Report.
All, for your one. Four words that perfectly articulate the promise we make to every family, every day. It’s not just a tagline — it’s our rallying cry. Whether it’s cutting-edge research, community advocacy or the very best clinical care, everything we do is driven by an intense passion to help kids become healthy, happy adults. Lurie Children’s ranks among the nation’s best pediatric hospitals because we put all that we have into delivering on this promise.
Lurie Children’s offers great total compensation and benefit package.
- Graduate of a CoARC accredited associates degree program in respiratory care. Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- Current licensure as a Respiratory Care Practitioner in the state of Illinois.
- Active RRT Credential (Registered Respiratory Therapist) from the National Board for Respiratory Care. New graduates (within the last year) may obtain the RRT within 3 months of hire.
- Basic Life Support Certification. PALS and NRP Certification within the first year of employment.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills, accepting of change, demonstrate adaptability. Must possess the skills and judgement necessary to implement medical plan of care, clinical interventions and procedures as needed for the patient.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Preferred: Neonatal/Pediatric Specialist (NPS) credential by the NBRC. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Respiratory Care or a biological science. Previous neonatal and pediatric critical care experience.
Interested applicants should apply on our careers page: https://careers.luriechildrens.org/
Respiratory Care PractitionerLouisville
As one of the area’s largest employers Norton Healthcare is a leader in serving adult and pediatric patients, providing care at more than 250 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our not-for-profit system includes five Louisville hospitals with 1,837 licensed beds, seven outpatient centers, 14 Norton Immediate Care Centers, more than 14,000 employees, over 900 employed medical providers and approximately 2,000 total physicians on its medical staff. Our hospitals provide inpatient and outpatient general care as well as specialty care, including heart, neuroscience, cancer, orthopedic, women’s and pediatric services. In 2018 Norton Healthcare was named by Healthiest Employers as the fourth healthiest place to work in the country. More information about Norton Healthcare is available at NortonHealthcare.com.
The Respiratory Care Practitioner will report to work on time and ready to work in a quiet professional manner, following hospital and departmental policies and procedures. Provide quality care as ordered by the patient’s physicians. Responsible for the initiation of respiratory protocols and/or the evaluation of protocol steps that include all modalities of therapy. Serves as a member of the patient care team to assess, develop care plans, evaluate appropriateness of respiratory care modalities, and assist with discharge planning as needed. Provide patient and family education related to medications and therapy modalities appropriate to assessed learning skills. Participate in monitoring quality of care. Organizes workflow to maintain smooth transition between shifts. Assist in the day to day operations of the respiratory care services by neat and accurate documentation, entering charges for patient billing, monitoring and ordering supplies and medications, and other duties as assigned. Maintains current knowledge via hospital and department communication tools. Identifies problems and recommends ideas and solutions. Demonstrates critical thinking skills. Participates/Provides in-service training.
One year in a critical care setting
Associate Degree Respiratory Therapy
One of: CRT or RRT RRT obtained within 6 months of hire.
Respiratory Therapist (State) (KY)
One year in respiratory in a critical care setting
Norton Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Clinical Manager, Respiratory CareNorthampton
With energy and purpose, Cooley Dickinson Health Care, an affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital, is shaping the future of health care in western Massachusetts. Our network employs more than 1,900 medical professionals and support staff, including specialists, primary care providers, rehabilitation, radiology, and lab professionals at our main Hospital campus in Northampton, MA and at locations in 12 towns throughout the Pioneer Valley. Cooley Dickinson’s VNA & Hospice is also a vital part of our network, providing home-based services throughout the area.
Cooley Dickinson is currently hiring a Clinical Manager, Respiratory Care to be responsible for day-to-day operations, planning and organizing of the activities of the Respiratory Care Services Department, the Pulmonary Function Laboratory and the Blood Gas Laboratory, including supervision of assigned personnel. The Clinical Manager, Respiratory Care, coordinates staff and student clinical training needs; develops educational materials; conducts training sessions; and evaluates the effectiveness of the training in support of Respiratory Care Services objectives. The Clinical Manager, Respiratory Care also functions as a clinical leader and expert in the field of Respiratory Care and collaborates and consults with staff RCPs, physicians, nurses and other healthcare professional to advance respiratory care practice and improve clinical outcomes.
- Five to seven years experience as a Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Critical care and pediatric experience
- Previous departmental leadership experience in respiratory care preferred
- Previous experience as a clinical instructor, staff educator or clinical educator preferred
- Credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care, Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) preferred
- Licensed by the State of Massachusetts as a Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Current CPR certification
To apply for this position, or for more information, please visit our website at www.cooleydickinson.org/careers or contact Josh Maybar, Recruitment Manager, at 413-582-2720.
It is the policy of Cooley Dickinson Health Care to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cooley Dickinson Health Care will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Cooley Dickinson Health Care embraces diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, and encourages people of color, veterans, people with disabilities, LGBTQ candidates, and people from other underrepresented groups to apply.
Respiratory Therapy Instructor / Clinical DirectorSt.Paul
Saint Paul College is accepting resumes for one full-time Respiratory Therapy Program Instructor, who will serve as Clinical Director as required by CoARC.
The college is committed to academic excellence in a rich environment of diversity, equity and inclusion. We are the most diverse college in the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System; for over 100 years, the college has been here to serve the community, local industries and above all else, the students. With deep roots in career and technical education, along with academic transfer, the College has prepared students for employment or transfer to colleges and universities both locally and nationally. If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you, please complete an application for employment expressing your interest. Assignments may include some combination of day, evening, Saturday, online, and/or off-campus classes.
- Associate degree from an accredited respiratory therapy program, Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Four full-time years (or equivalent) of verified related paid work experience as a registered respiratory therapist.
- One year of this work experience shall be within the five years immediately preceding the date of application for the credential field within the last five years.
- Current Minnesota RRT License (Minnesota Board of Medical Practice) and current CPR certification for the Healthcare Professional.
Application and Salary Information:
To apply for this position, you must submit application materials by December 21, 2018. A complete online application will include the following attachments:
- Cover letter addressing the applicant’s experience and the preferred qualifications listed in this announcement;
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Unofficial Transcript(s) of your highest completed degree(s);
- Three (3) professional references;
The link to apply is http://www.saintpaul.edu/AboutUs/employment
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth (CHaD) are seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Pulmonologist for its pediatric pulmonary program. The candidate will be joining the CHaD pulmonary section and its multidisciplinary clinical team that serves the state of New Hampshire and adjacent eastern Vermont for pediatric pulmonary diseases. The candidate will be based in Manchester, NH, but will also be expected to spend some of the time at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH. Both campuses have a busy and challenging practice. The New Hampshire Cystic Fibrosis Center is based at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH and has clinics in both Lebanon and Manchester, NH. The preferred candidate will have a strong background in clinical pulmonology with interest in teaching and clinical research. The position includes an academic appointment to the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth at a level commensurate with the candidate’s experience and also offers opportunities for collaboration with a strong basic and translational cystic fibrosis research team, and participation with clinical trials in cystic fibrosis and asthma.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system provides a rare opportunity to combine a high level of practice with a serene and stress-free living environment. Our system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this is a significant benefit given the 2018 tax changes and allows residents of our state to do much more with their income. This beautiful area has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities – both career and personal – truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online with CV and cover letter on our Provider Career site: DHproviders.org
CV and cover letter should be addressed to: Connor Rockwell – Physician Recruiter | Talent Acquisition
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer
RRT Open HouseYonkers
The Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center is the largest provider of pediatric post-acute care in the U.S.
Now celebrating its 30th year of service, the Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center is a not-for-profit, post-acute medical center that is nationally recognized as a leader in the care of technology-dependent and medically complex children. We care for 169 children and are the largest provider in the country for this unique population. The Pediatric Center offers vital medical, nursing, therapeutic and educational services to ensure that each child can reach his or her greatest potential. We provide short-term interventions, as well as long-term care where the Pediatric Center becomes a “home.” We believe in the healing power of loving relationships and join with our families in the holistic care of their children.
RRT OPEN HOUSE
Instant Interviews will be held
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
300 Corporate Boulevard South
Yonkers, N.Y. 10701
Full Time & Per Diem (Days & Nights) 12-Hour Shifts
Requirements: Associate Degree from a CoARC accredited school for Respiratory
Care, Current NYS Registered Respiratory Therapist license, BLS certification
Please visit our website at www.setonpediatric.org for more information about the Pediatric Center and to apply online.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity.
Respiratory Therapist II (RRT)Winston-Salem
Industry: Medical and Nursing
Salary: US$21.75–US$34.3 per hour
Novant Health is seeking a Respiratory Therapist II, that would serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Come to join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm.”
- Education: Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RCP licensure in appropriate state required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS, NRP preferred.
Director of Respiratory TherapyChapel Hill
About UNC Health Care:
UNC Health Care is an award-winning, not-for-profit integrated health care system that is committed to delivering state-of-the-art health care and outstanding service to patients. From the mountains to the coast, UNC Health Care is there, providing care to North Carolinians from all 100 counties and from across the country.
At UNC Health Care, we are looking for talented, passionate medical professionals to join our growing community and provide the highest quality care to our patients across North Carolina. UNC Health Care provides a variety of career opportunities for professional development and growth for our employees.
The Director of Respiratory Care is responsible for the overall management responsibility at UNC Medical Center and Hillsborough Hospital Respiratory Care Departments and Pulmonary Diagnostics Services; including program planning, revenue generation, operational analysis, financial analysis, problem resolution, personnel management and performance improvement. Understands and applies principles, procedures, requirements, regulations, and policies related to specialized expertise.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Hospital Administration, Business Administration or related field and graduation from an accredited program of Respiratory Therapy.
- Must have Five (5) years of experience as a respiratory care manager in a large hospital.
- Seven (7) years of progressive administrative experience required, generally in a hospital, health care or similar service industry to become proficient in managing quality of care and financial performance over assigned hospital service line.
- Licensed as a Respiratory Care Practitioner by the North Carolina Respiratory Care Board and registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
Manager-Respiratory TherapyLincoln City
Do you want a new challenge? Then Samaritan Health Services may be the place for you. We are currently recruiting for a Manager of Respiratory Therapy position available at our Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital in Lincoln City, Oregon.
Located just two hours from the bustling city of Portland, Lincoln City is ideally situated along seven miles of sandy beaches. Residents enjoy a moderate climate with cool winters and warm summers with low humidity. Lincoln City has more than 7,000 friendly residents, but during the summer months the population can easily swell to more than 30,000 as visitors from all over the world enjoy the beaches, forests, rivers and Devil’s Lake.
We offer an exceptional benefits package and competitive salary. Come join our team!
To apply online or for additional job information and requirements please visit our website at: http://www.samhealth.org/employment.
Respiratory Therapists – Full Time and Per Diem West Reading
Tower Health – Reading Hospital
Be inspired to improve patient outcomes, and join the exceptional team at Reading Hospital. We have the following Respiratory Therapy openings available:
Respiratory Therapist – PRN
Work a minimum of 20 hours/week starting December/January 2019 through at least March 2019 or longer. Ability to choose to work any days/shifts. May also work more than 20 hours/week if available. Great pay rate with shift and weekend differential if applicable.
Respiratory Therapist – FT days + e/o weekend
The Respiratory Care Practitioner reviews clinical data to determine the appropriateness of prescribed respiratory care and participates in the development and delivery of the respiratory care plan. NICU experience preferred.
Sleep Center Respiratory Therapist – FT nights
The Registered Polysomnographic Technologist performs comprehensive evaluation and diagnostic sleep disorder testing. NBRC Respiratory Therapist certification and BRPT RPSGT (or acquisition within one year of hire) required.
All positions require:
- Graduation from a Respiratory Care Program approved by the CoARC
- CPR certification
- NBRC Respiratory Therapist certification
- PA Respiratory Therapist license
Advancing Health. Transforming Lives.
Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services across Eastern Pennsylvania. We bring together more than 11,000 dedicated team members, 2,000 nationally recognized physicians, specialists, and providers across 65 convenient locations. Together, our six hospitals and other entities offer a full range of medical care to the communities we serve. Here, we know that advancing the quality of care will transform the quality of life.
About Reading Hospital
Our nationally recognized flagship institution, Reading Hospital has served the local community since 1867. We’re a Magnet® designated facility with many specialties, a dedicated rehabilitation hospital, and affiliated medical offices, all committed to delivering access to the region’s highest quality care, leading-edge technology, and experienced medical professionals. Located in the friendly West Reading area, our main campus offers a variety of amenities that make working here every day a pleasure.
To apply, send resume indicating position of interest to: Tracy Shultz@towerhealth.org
Tower Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Clinical Instructor - Respiratory TherapistSayre
The Guthrie Clinic
To instruct and evaluate respiratory care students in the performance of diagnostic and therapeutic respiratory care procedures.
Minimum of bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in bachelor’s degree program, in respiratory therapy, education or a related science. Master’s degree is preferred. National Board for Respiratory Care Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential, and licensed, or licensure eligible, as a respiratory therapist in Pennsylvania. AHA BLS and ACLS certification required and BLS/ACLS instructor certification are recommended.
At least 3 years’ experience as a registered respiratory therapist with a minimum of 2 years experience in critical care.
- To provide clinical instruction that is consistent and coordinate with didactic and laboratory instruction.
- To provide clinical instruction that is consistent with student capability and student language/communications skills.
- To assist Program Director and Director of Clinical Education with development and preparation of tools, lesson plans, practicum and any other required documentation for each semester.
- To provide classroom and laboratory instruction as needed to support the curriculum.
- To participate in student recruitment activities and program community service activities.
- To provide in-service programs to other healthcare providers and students.
- To evaluate the students’ conformance with program goals and standards using instruments provided by the Director of Clinical Education.
- To instruct and evaluate respiratory care students in the performance of the tasks enumerated in the most recent NBRC job analysis survey.
- To maintain the personal respiratory care knowledge and clinical skills required to effectively teach therapist-level students.
- To notify the Director of Clinical Education or Program Director of significant student performance deficiencies in a timely fashion.
- To provide fair, accurate student evaluations that are consistent with evaluations provided by other clinical faculty.
- To provide feedback to the students concerning clinical performance in a timely fashion.
- To provide instruction that is appropriate in the time and location of delivery, integrated with the curriculum, and completed.
For more information visit: www.Guthrie.org
Respiratory TherapistWest Grove
Tower Health — Jennersville Hospital
Serving the Southern Chester County area with trusted, quality care, Jennersville Hospital is a preferred community healthcare provider known for compassion and medical excellence.
The RT assists in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients with cardiopulmonary disorders and provides all diagnostic and therapeutic respiratory modalities inclusive of, but not limited to: ventilation and airway management, CPAP/BIPAP, delivery of aerosolized medication, chest physiotherapy, assessment of oxygen requirements, and ABG acquisition.
- Graduate of an approved respiratory care program
- RRT designation
- RT licensure within the State of Pennsylvania
- BLS certification; ACLS preferred
- Two years of clinical respiratory care experience in routine and critical care preferred
Advancing Health. Transforming Lives.
Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services across Eastern Pennsylvania. We bring together more than 11,000 dedicated team members, including 2,000 nationally recognized physicians, specialists, and providers across 65 convenient locations. Together, our six hospitals and other entities offer a full range of medical care to the communities we serve. Here, we know that advancing the quality of care will transform the quality of life.
About Jennersville Hospital
At Jennersville Hospital, we believe in the power of people to create great care.
Having recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation and expansion, Jennersville Hospital is 80 doctors and a full team of healthcare professionals strong. We are the proud recipient of several national awards for quality and patient care. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring, and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Please apply online at: careers.towerhealth.org/jennersville.html
Respiratory Care TherapistsSeattle
Job Title: Respiratory Care Therapists
Seattle Children’s is in search of respiratory therapists to provide respiratory care to all patients in the Infant ICU, Pediatric ICU, ED, Medical, Surgical, Hem/Onc and Rehab units.
- Associate’s degree in Respiratory Care from a CoARC approved school of Respiratory Care
- Registered Respiratory Therapist or Registry Eligible with the National Board of Respiratory Care
- Registry Eligible must obtain the RRT credential from the NBRC within 6 months of hire date
- Current Washington State Respiratory Care Practitioner license
- BLS for Healthcare Providers or current PALS certification
- PALS, NRP and/or Neonatal/Pediatric specialty credential from the NBRC
We are united by a compelling mission: We provide hope, care and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible. Together, we deliver superior patient care, advance new discoveries and treatments through pediatric research and serve the pediatric and adolescent academic medical center for Washington, Alaska, Montana and Idaho—the largest region of any children’s hospital in the country.
Becker’s Hospital Review lists Seattle Children’s as one of its 2018 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare because of our competitive benefits packages, promotion of workforce diversity, employee engagement and professional growth opportunities.
For more information about open respiratory therapist positions and for consideration, visit https://bit.ly/2QviOWm and fill out the form to be contacted.
80 hours/ pay period – 2nd shift and
40 hours/ pay period – 1st shift
At Beloit Health System, you’ll find the facilities and medical technology of a large medical center, coupled with the warmth and personal service of a community health system. We’re known for our friendly atmosphere and focus on patients – and for the exceptional career opportunities we offer.
- In-house pulmonary rehab program
- Arterial Blood Gas Lab
- Home Care Contracts
- Pulmonary Function Lab
- Routine and Critical Care
Candidates must be graduates of an CoARC-approved program for Respiratory Therapy and be able to perform all respiratory therapy modalities, including management of patients on life support, and blood gas collection and analysis. Current RRT credentials (or eligible and obtained within 1 year of hire) and Wisconsin license required.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, including health and dental, vacation, retirement plan, employer-matched TSA and much more. Interested candidates should apply on line or send/fax/e-mail resume and salary history to:
Beloit Memorial Hospital
1969 West Hart Road, Beloit, WI 53511
Equal opportunity employer