Recognize your colleagues who have made a significant and sustained contribution to the art and science of respiratory care with an AARC Fellowship nomination.
To make an AARC Fellowship nomination you must:
- Be nominated by at least two AARC members, one of whom must be a current FAARC.
- Have your nominee’s current curriculum vitae in a Word-compatible format
All nominees must:
- Be an Active or Associate member of the AARC in good standing for at least ten consecutive years prior to the deadline for receipt of nominations
- Possess the RRT credential issued by the NBRC and be licensed within their state of employment or be a licensed physician with a respiratory care-related specialty
- Must have demonstrated national prominent leadership, influence and achievement in clinical practice, education or science
- Must possess documented evidence of significant contribution to the respiratory care profession and to the AARC
- Not be a first-term member of the AARC Board of Directors or an Officer of the House of Delegates.
- The deadline for nominating a member for FAARC status may be based on the dates of the AARC Congress for the year in question.
FAARC nominations will open Jan. 1, 2018.