Respiratory Care Management Section
Ever feel like your plate as a respiratory care manager is just a little too full? Then you need the Respiratory Care Management Section! There’s no better—or faster—way to get the information and answers you need to stay on top in the increasingly competitive world of health care.
Take a look at just a few of the benefits:
- A bimonthly email newsletter to keep you informed of the latest developments in health care management.
- A quarterly Bulletin featuring updates on section activities and feature articles by managers from around the country.
- A discussion list, through AARConnect, that allows you to communicate quickly and easily with your peers around the country, providing answers to your most pressing concerns.
- Direct input into programs at the AARC International Respiratory Congress and Summer Forum.
- With more than 1,000 members, our Section also has a seat on the AARC Board of Directors, giving us direct access to the Association’s key decision makers.
So what are you waiting for? Join us today!
For more information contact Cheryl Hoerr (firstname.lastname@example.org), our Respiratory Care Management Section chair.
Not a section member?
Call AARC Customer Service at (972) 243-2272 to add a specialty section to your membership.