With the AARC credit card from UMB Bank, you can support AARC while you spend—and enjoy rewards, too!
The American Association for Respiratory Care Visa® credit card gives you access to dozens of everyday perks, once-in-a-lifetime experiences and events. Plus, you’ll earn rewards points redeemable from a wide selection of rewards including merchandise, travel, and account credits.2
The American Association for Respiratory Care Visa credit card features great benefits including:
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all purchases1
- Online access to view account information and make payments
- Auto Rental Insurance automatically covers the repair or loss of a rental car, whenever you use your Visa card to pay for the car rental
- Convenient cash access at thousands of ATMs
- Visa’s Zero Fraud Liability Protection3 from verified unauthorized purchases online and off
- Travel Assistance Services1 including pre-trip planning, legal referrals and medical referrals
AARC will receive a share of the revenue based on the number of cards issued and spending on the cards.
- A $50 donation will be made to AARC the first time you use your card4
- AARC receives .15% of every purchase made with the card
A custom-designed AARC Visa card allows the respiratory therapist to show pride and promote the profession. Choose the AARC Visa® Platinum Card for worldwide convenience, security and fantastic rewards benefits. Apply Now!
- Certain terms and conditions apply; see the Guide to Benefits that accompany the card for details.
- See the Rewards Brochure that accompany your card for details. Auto Rental Insurance and Travel Accident Insurance provided at no additional cost. Certain exclusions and conditions may apply.
- Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.–issued cards only and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.
- First time card use must occur within 90 days of account opening for $50.00 donation to the AARC.